Adobe.com Adobe flash player for various innovative multimedia solutions
Adobe SystemsAldus in 1994, Frame Technology in 1995, GoLive in 1999, Accelio in 2002 and Macromedia Inc. in 2005.
Adobe has created many products that has helped the developers a lot and also captured a large part of market attracting more than 700 million PC users to use Adobe products. Some of the amazing products of Adobe are mentioned below:
- Adobe Photoshop -- Photoshop is the standard solution for the professional edition of images for photographers, professional designers and user of graphics. A "lite" edition of Photoshop is sold under the name Adobe Photoshop Elements. Photoshop is also the cornerstone of Adobe's Creative Suite, which features their most popular graphic design applications in one box.
- Adobe InDesign -- InDesign is the ideal solution for the designers who require complete control on the layout and the printing rather than for the graphical technician, and prefer to work based on exact standards. InDesign is part of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Adobe Illustrator -- Illustrator is a vector-base image creator/editor. This is in contrast to Adobe's other flagship product, Photoshop which edits is a pixel-based image creator, editor. While the former is great for logos and creating images with smooth lines, Photoshop is used to editing photos and images. Illustrator is part of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Adobe GoLive -- a complte solution for designing pages based on HTML and for management of website. It allows its users the maximum flexibility to use their creativity and establish complete control while designing a website. As of "CS2," GoLive is part of the Premium Edition of Adobe Creative Suite, along with Adobe Dreamweaver (which many view to be similar products). Adobe recently announced that Adobe Creative Suite V. 3 (due out in early 2007) will include Dreamweaver exclusively, GoLive will continue to be updated as a stand-alone application.
- Adobe Acrobat -- Adobe Acrobat Professional includes tools that allow you to make many more tasks, aside from the creation of PDF documents, and that offers all the functions necessary to make the document process. Adobe Acrobat Professional is part of the Premium Edition of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Dreamweaver -- Dreamweaver is a publishing professional HTML editor used to design, to codify and to develop sites, pages and applications of web. Dreamweaver provides the equipment or tools that will improve the experience of creation of web documents. Dreamweaver is part of the technologies Adobe absorbed as part of their acquisition of Macromedia in 2005. With Adobe Creative Suite V. 2.3, Dreamweaver is included in the Premium Editions, along with GoLive. It was recently announced that Adobe Creative Suite V. 3 (due out in early 2007) will include Dreamweaver exclusively, GoLive will continue to be updated as a stand-alone application.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements -- Photoshop Elements is a powerful but easy application that is used for the elaboration of the images, improving quality of the photos and the diagrams for the Web. It has most of the abilities of it's bigger brother Adobe Photoshop, with the notable exceptions of a slightly different user-interface and lacking Photoshop's color channel support.
- Adobe Premiere -- Adobe Premiere is one of the real time application meant for editing of HD, SD and DV. This application is an essential for professional editing of videos and virtual editing of almost any video format from DV to uncompressed HD.
- Adobe Flash -- Flash is an tool with which the designers and developers can create presentations, applications and another type of content that allows the interaction of the user. The projects of Flash can include from simple animations to video content, complex presentations, applications and any other utility related. Flash is part of the technologies Adobe absorbed as part of their acquisition of Macromedia in 2005.
- Fireworks -- Fireworks is the perfect solution to design and to produce graphical elements for the Web. Macromedia Fireworks is the application of production that successfully confronts the great challenges of the designers and graphic developers of Web. Fireworks is part of the technologies Adobe absorbed as part of their acquisition of Macromedia in 2005.
- Adobe Freehand -- Adobe FreeHand is an application for drawing images based on vector. With FreeHand, you can easily and quickly create vector graphics that can be printed and resized at any resolution, without losing clarity or detail. Originally called "Macromedia Freehand," the name was changed with Adobe's acquisition of Macromedia in 2005.
- Shockwave -- one of the world’s leading composing tools for developing interactive multimedia. Developers rely on shockwave to create attention-grabbing business presentations, marketing stalls, interactive entertainment & learning products. Shockwave is part of the technologies Adobe absorbed as part of their acquisition of Macromedia in 2005.
- 345 Park Ave
- San Jose CA 95110 US
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- +1 408 536 6777, Fax: +1 408 537 4000