Adobe Premiere is one of the real time application meant for editing of video in HD, SD and DV. This application is an essential for professional editing of videos and virtual editing of almost any video format from DV to uncompressed HD. The new version of Adobe Premiere can ne easily integrated with other Adobe applications providing the maximum flexibility a person requires while editing videos.
Adobe Premiere takes the advantage of all the points of force of the previous versions; it supports new form and still offers your customers a greater support by you in order to guarantee integration and productivity of the job flow. Below are some of the new functions that make Adobe Premiere Pro, an integrating part of the solution proposed by Adobe for more demanding atmospheres of production.
- Support for many media formats -- The new version of Adobe Premiere supports many standard and high definition media formats such as DV, HDV, HD, HDCAM, D5 HD and many others allowing complete flexibility while editing videos.
- Accelerated GPU Rendering -- The power of the graphics card takes the advantage of all that supports Direct3D 9.0 for rendering the previews and the rendering of the effects. With Graphics card in your system you get the most out of Adobe Premiere-the best application for professional video editing.
- Support of photographs of size 4096x4096 -- The new adobe Premiere supports the photographs or images having resolution of 4096 X 4096 mainly used online.
- Real Time Playback -- You can play multiple video channels at full screen resolution along with titles, effects, etc. without any additional hardware. The number of video channels depends on the configuration of the system on which such multiple channel videos are played.
- Integration of After Effects -- With the advantage of the functions of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere you can easily drag, copy and paste the clip. The customers of Adobe Production can also use Dynamic Link, with which it is not necessary to carry out rendering of one the composition of After Effects in order to visualize it and to mount it in one sequence of Adobe Premiere For.
- Effects for Audio Clips -- Adobe Premiere allows you to add effects to the audio clips thereby enhancement and quality to your favorite audio clips. It also includes a series of plug-in in format VST in order to improve the audio.
Hardware Requirements for Adobe Premiere
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.4 GHz or higher
- Operating system: Windows XP Professional Edition or Home Edition
- Memory: 512MB minimum/2GB recommended
- Hard Disk: 4GB of available space
- Video: Resolution of 1280 X 1024 or higher
- Other: QuickTime 6.5, Adobe recommended Graphics Card, DVD-Rom or DVD-Burner for installation
Where's the Mac Version?
Originally, Adobe Premiere was available for Macintosh, although support was dropped in 2003 when Premier Pro 1 and 2 (the last two versions) were released. However, in January 2007 at Macworld Expo, Adobe announced that next version of Premiere Pro would feature Macintosh support.