Venture Northwest 2007
See also: Venture Northwest 2008
This forum allows new and emerging companies from Oregon, Washington and throughout the Pacific Northwest the opportunity to connect with other entrepreneurs, learn about the areas other hot emerging companies, and make presentations before investors from various venture capital firms.
Venture Northwest is part of a program of support for entrepreneurs from The Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN), the largest entrepreneur assistance organization in the state of Oregon providing resources and support for emerging, growth-oriented companies in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest.
Venture Northwest 2007 Conference Agenda (Friday, Nov 2nd)
- 7:00 a.m.: Registration Opens for Private VC Only Breakfast
- 7:30 – 8:45 a.m.: Private VC Event: Breakfast -- The Broadband Wireless Revolution - How Investors Can Capitalize on WiMax (This is a Private Keynote for Registered Investors and VCs only). Sponsored by vSpring Capital.
- 8:00 a.m.: Conference Doors Open / Continental Breakfast. Sponsored by Comerica Bank.
- 8:55 a.m.: Welcome to Venture Northwest: Wayne Embree, Reference Capital, LLC. – Venture Northwest Chair. Welcoming Remarks: Allen Alley, Deputy Chief of Staff, Governor Kulongoski
- 9:05 a.m.: Company presentations - Session 1. Sponsored by Marger Johnson McCollom, LLP.
- 9:55 a.m.: Coffee Break / Visit Company Booths. Sponsored by JONES PARTNERS.
- 10:10 a.m.: Panel: Building a Sustainable Company
- 10:55 a.m.: Company Presentations - Session 2. Sponsored by Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt, LLP.
- 11:45 a.m.: Break
- 12:05 p.m.: Lunch & Keynote Presentation - Mark Heesen, President of the National Venture Capital Association. Sponsored by Stoel Rives.
- 1:10 p.m.: Company Presentations - Session 3. Sponsored by Perkins Coie.
- 1:55 p.m.: Panel: Is Investing in Cleantech Sustainable? Investor round table on sustainable investments & the global marketplace
- 2:40 p.m.: Coffee Break/ Visit Company Booths. Sponsored by Credit Suisse.
- 2:55 p.m.: Company Presentations - Session 4
- 3:35 p.m.: Panel: Maximizing Supply Chain Efficiency for long term success
- 4:15 p.m.: Achievement Awards. Sponsored by BluePrint Ventures.
- 4:30 p.m.: Conference close & VNW Reception
Venture Northwest is supported by Oregon Economic & Community Development Department, Friends of Venture Northwest, and Buerk Dale Victor. See the Venture Northwest 2007 Agenda page for updates or more information.