please provide all your information to correspond with me and i'll be happy to get back to you.
have nice days =)
Hello Mike, I added the active member category to your PersonalPage - because you have been here for a while and made a good start on your PersonalPage. Let me know, or just revert it if it doesn't fit. Best, MarkDilley
- We are depreciating that category, it now is Category:CommunityMember, none the less, you have slipped into Category:ActiveCommunityMember :-) Make sense? Also we need to figure out how to organize the PeerReview work - I think now called RecentChange Patroller.. sorry so confusing, but if we can figure it out together, maybe we can move in a good direction? Let me know if any of this makes sense. Best, MarkDilley
parking lots, etc
Was hoping to talk about this edit. The domain Settlements-Cash.com does appear to me to be a ParkingLot. It's fine with me if it's not ForSale, so that part isn't an issue, but wanted to talk with you about the ParkingLot issue. Drop me a line? TedErnst | talk 09:28, 9 November 2007 (PST)
- Okay, cool. Thanks! TedErnst | talk 12:47, 9 November 2007 (PST)
Hello, I just noticed that you have been welcoming new people to AboutUs - that's great! This is one of my favorite things to do here (because I really think it helps to build community) so if you have any questions about it whatsoever let me know, and it's great to have you on board! Kristina | **talk** 14:55, 16 November 2007 (PST)
- Hi Mike, great to see you welcoming new people to AboutUs. One of the things we have recently started doing while welcoming a new user is to add a category to that page so that they feel the sense of community around them. It's also useful for us because it helps us keep track of the people that are being welcomed to AboutUs. The category we are adding for the month of November is: Category:2007-11 Welcome to AboutUs!. Could you please add it to your welcome message? Best, Asad | *~talk~* 22:45, 17 November 2007 (PST)
- You're rocking this! Best, Kristina ..talk.. 23:04, 4 December 2007 (PST)
Hi Mike, I see that you're making lots of good edits, including reviewing some other people's edits. I wonder if you'd consider being part of our PeerReview team. If yes, we'd get together for a few minutes of training (in LiveChat, perhaps) and give you a few more tools to make things easier for yo, and make your work mesh a bit better with what other folks are doing. Let me know and/or drop in LiveChat to talk it over? peace, TedErnst (talk) 07:45, 21 November 2007 (PST)
- Got your note. And I gave you the tools. I really need to write-up a manual. Maybe this could be the start of it here? Hmm. Yes, why don't I just write a few lines and we can move it to an appropriate place when either of us gets the time.
- When you now go to RecentChanges, you will see red exclamation points next to some (most, perhaps) edits). Those edits are the ones that need to be reviewed, or patrolled. Any edit without an exclamation point does not need to be reviewed for spam/vandalism, either because we already trust the person (like your edits will no longer show up with an exclamation point, same as mine), or because another reviewer has already seen that edit and marked it okay ("patrolled").
- When you click the "diff" you now see "mark as patrolled" and "rollback". Rollback is a quick way to just revert spam or vandalism. See also RevertsHurt for reasons not to use this feature. If you judge that the edit is not spam/vandalism, you click "mark as patrolled" and the red exclamation point will go away next time in RC.
- When you're looking at RC, you probably now want to "hide patrolled" which means those without the exclamation points will disappear, which is great because you know they're already trusted.
Obviously this is rough and not necessarily complete. Feel free to improve it for me and we'll find the right place for it to live.
Thanks for your help!
TedErnst (talk) 23:43, 30 November 2007 (PST)
- You rock. Kristina ..talk.. 23:43, 4 December 2007 (PST)
- Mike, re:  is this because you don't have the tools anymore? We broke something on are end. It wasn't an intentional removal of the tools. We're trying to figure out how to give them back to you. Hope all is well. TedErnst (talk) 09:37, 13 December 2007 (PST)
- You should be good to go now. Do you have your usual tools back? Sorry about the confusions - not quite sure what happened with these. Best, Kristina ..talk.. 15:56, 14 December 2007 (PST)
- Is this all cleared up now? If not, let Kristina or I know and we'll get it fixed. The tools was a problem on our end that I think is worked out now, but would love confirmation. And you do have the correct category back on your personal page? TedErnst (talk) 19:43, 14 December 2007 (PST)
- You're welcome. Stephen actually made the magic happen and I just tested it and reinstated the people I knew of that had it previously. I'm glad you like having the tools... you rock! Kristina ..talk.. 21:52, 14 December 2007 (PST)
curious about one of your edits
 Just wondering about this one. The change of address looks good to me. Is there something more to this? TedErnst (talk) 14:50, 20 December 2007 (PST)
- I'm not sure what you mean. Could you walk me through how you look at an edit like this? Perhaps I'm missing something I could be doing as well. For reference, when someone removes or changes an address, I do not verify at all, I simply AssumeGoodFaith and move on. I'd love to learn from you. TedErnst (talk) 08:43, 21 December 2007 (PST)
I noticed some of your great edits and then had to smile when I saw that you had Ping Pong on your list of hobbies. We have a table at the office and like to play after work - maybe we'll get to play one day! - Ray | talk
- Will do! - Ray | talk
Hi, Mmilton, thanks for the welcoming! I created an account to participate in the UniversalWikiEditButton discussion. I had promised to myself I'd do this a lot earlier, but unfortunately I didn't manage to do so. So, I edited the page UWEB:Status/Waldir. But... Now what? Waldir 12:27, 6 January 2008 (PST)
- Well, I've been there, and there doesn't seem to be much action... :s besides, the interface (or lack of) sucks :(
- Anyway, I'll try to keep an eye on that page in case there are developments. Thanks for the reply, Waldir 01:31, 7 January 2008 (PST)