User talk:Doug Deep
Welcome to AboutUs.org!
I'm excited that you've joined AboutUs.org. Please check your email and confirm your account.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- To add a website or go to a website's page, search for it (like example.com) above.
- Edit and improve the page about that website by clicking a pencil. Once you've built a great page, request that we review it for DoFollow links.
- Learn about SEO and online marketing by clicking LearnSEO above and reading our articles.
- Find ways to improve your home page's SEO in the "Home Page Analysis" section on your website's page. It's free!
- Try the Site Report free for a week. It analyzes the elements on your website that are crucial for SEO, and provides clear suggestions for improving your rank in search engines.
comment by Asad Mahmood Butt
Hello Doug. Thank you for your message. The practice favored by the AboutUs community is to add the websites related to you to the Related Domains section on your own page, instead of the other way around. In this case, these pages haven't even been mentioned on GetFreeDomain.Name, which was a bit of a red flag for me. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I can help you with. Best, Asad Butt, *~talk~*