CeilingDoctor.com offers cleaning and repair services for ceilings
- This CEILING DOCTOR web site is operated by Rhonco Enterprises Ltd., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Copyright © 2007 Rhonco Enterprises Ltd. All rights reserved.
Excerpts from the web site:
- Acoustic ceiling cleaning and repair since 1985.
- The cleaning and restoration specialists for commercial, industrial, retail, and restaurant ceilings, walls, and carpets.
- Acoustic ceiling cleaning service by Ceiling Doctor saves up to 85 percent of the price of replacement.
- Ceiling Doctor uses exclusive equipment, products, and procedures to achieve the best possible results for you.
- To fit with your schedule and hours of operation Ceiling Doctor can work weekdays or evenings, as well as weekends.
- Every Ceiling Doctor crew includes a professional supervisor to focus on your complete satisfaction.
- Ceiling Doctor crews are careful, courteous, and covered by WSIB.
Ceiling Doctor helps commercial, retail, and industrial businesses, in Toronto and area, with specialized cleaning and restoration requirements for the following interior surfaces:
415 The Westway,Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9R 4C7
- Armstrong Commercial ceilings: 
- Celotex Brand Acoustical Ceilings: 
- CGC Inc. suspended ceilings: 
- Sistine Chapel ceiling: 
- Sistine Chapel ceiling restoration: 
- Flikr Beautiful Ceilings: 
- TecTum Interior Products: 
- How to install a suspended ceiling: 
- About Ontario: 
- The Cave of Lascaux: 
AboutUs Featured Wiki Page
Featured Text -- In addition to being able to nominate WikiPages yourself as featured pages on AboutUs, our community of hard-workers who patrol the RecentChanges to ensure that every edit on the AboutUs wiki is constructive often finds great content and interesting pages being added daily. Here are a few that we've spotted in the past couple of weeks:
Cheers go to the clever eyes of Tanwir Shah in our Lahore office who spotted some great work being done on the WikiPage for ExPrT.com, saying of the work put into the page, "This page in visually pleasing. It catches the eye and retains your attention. The images give a very clear idea of the product and the testimonial enhances the favourable impression of this page." This very high praise comes for a company that obviously knows the value of catching your eye and retaining attention. ExPrT sells portable trade show displays and banner stands, helping companies to build exciting and interactive displays for museums, trade shows and sales centers. (View Comments)
From the proverbial backyard of the main AboutUs office in Portland, OR is CastorPolluxPet.com. This Clackamas, OR company specializes in organic and natural pet foods as well as pet-approved dog and cat product like collars, leashes, litter, toys and stain remover. A few weeks ago, Kasey noticed this page had been worked on heavily and nominated it with a note: "Wow this page looks great. Adding contact information (email and an address) and where to buy information: physical location, online, other retailers- would be helpful." since then, more information has been added to the CastorPolluxPet.com page, including a link to their store locator and information on contacting them via phone, email or regular mail. (View Comments)
While not quite as visually dynamic as the previous two entries, kudos should go to the people editing the CeilingDoctor.com page. This WikiPage is an excellent example of how to organize and break up information, as noticed by Blake Hinckley a couple of weeks ago when he nominated the page as a featured candidate: "Great use of tables, links, and images -- you have really started this wikipage off strong." For anyone in the Toronto, Canada region, you might take a look at what this website has to offer, including 20 years of experience in cleaning and repairing ceilings, walls and carpets for commercial, retail and industrial businesses. (View Comments)
Thank you AboutUs.org
Thanks so much for featuring CeilingDoctor.com, and for your wonderful comments. You really made our day!
Kudos to AboutUs.org!
--Ceiling doctor 13:05, 29 August 2007 (PDT)