WaConiaFarm.com
About WaConiaFarm.com
In 1946, the Waconia Creamery Association purchased the Waconia Elevator Association and hired John Scheuble to oversee the closing of the elevator business, establishing a subsidiary of the creamery. The building was originally located on Highway 5, adjacent to the Waconia Mill on land leased from the railroad. The machinery lot was located across the highway on the Northeast corner of Elm Street and Highway 5.

