SpinAndWin.com is one of the hottest and most prestigious online gaming sites
Who We Are
At Spin & Win, which was launched in 2011 and already is one of the leading hot-spots for online gaming, you can be sure to find the full package that you would expect. From unique online slots and table games to straight old fun and passion, Spin and Win will not disappoint.
The growing community stems from the United Kingdom and European countries who's standards of quality are demanding and ever growing. Spinandwin.com provides their players with everything that they could hope for. The groundbreaking 3D setting that the games possess, creates a fun an passion filled environment where people can meet, interact and play together in a virtual online world.
: [}}} Facebook]
Transactions and Security
The P128 SSL Digital Encryption makes sure that any and all personal information that a user inputs into Spin and Win is stored in a safe and secure database, none of which is ever shared with any third party.
All of our transactions are processed by RBS.
Incorporating a fair policy is one of the founding principles of Spinandwin.com and this is something that we wanted to be apparent from the get go. The site is registered, licensed and regulated with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and all of our games are tested and approved by the commission, as will any games that we bring out in the future.
Spinandwin.com want you to have fun and enjoy your time on the site, and we therefore urge you to gamble responsible while playing at Spin and Win. We recommend that you try to define purchasing, wagering, loss and EVEN win limits before you log in and begin playing and you should never gamble if it in anyway impedes on your daily responsibilities or in attempt to recover for a dependency.
Spinandwin.com support the work of Gamecare, which is the national resource for gambling related issues, educational resources and training to make sure that gaming remains a positive experience.
Gamcare can be contacted through their website: www.gamecare.org.uk or on 0845 6000 123.
If you feel that you might have a gambling problem or addiction, please ask yourself the following questions, the more questions that you answer yes to the more likely it is that you have a gambling problem.
- Spending more money and time on gambling than you can afford.
- Finding it hard to manage or stop your gambling.
- Having arguments with family or friends about money and gambling.
- Losing interest in usual activities or hobbies like going out with friends or spending time with family.
- Always thinking or talking about gambling.
- Lying about your gambling or hiding it from other people.
- Chasing losses or gambling to get out of financial trouble.
- Gambling until all of your money is gone.
- Borrowing money, selling possessions or not paying bills in order to pay for gambling.
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement or buzz.
- Neglecting work, school, family, personal needs or household responsibilities because of gambling.
- Feeling anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable.
Deposit and Wagering Limits
Should a player feel the need to create deposit or wagering limits on their account, they can contact our Customer Service department who will be happy to help with your requests. Limits can be set per day or week.
Spin & Win takes underage gambling very seriously, and ask that if you have minors (under the age of 18) living in the same household as you that you ensure they do not have the ability for access Spinandwin.com. You can use a program such as cybersitter if minors share the same computer as you and you wish to block this type of content whilst they are active on the computer.
A Few FAQ's
1. Registering at Spin and Win In order to register your account please click on the Register button at the top of the homepage and fill out the simple form. If you have any questions or issues please contact our dedicated and friendly Support staff who will be glad to help you in any way.
With Spin & Win you do not need to download any software to your PC so you can spin and win from any computer that has internet access.
2. What does Flash mean for my online gaming, and what do I need in order to play? Flash provides us with the ability to have an entire suite of games online so that you don't have to download any software. Every game is loaded and played on in our website for your convenience so that you are able to play from any computer so long as you have your log-in information to hand.
In order to play on our flash games you will need to have the latest version of Macromedia Flash installed on your computer.
3. Am I old enough to play at Spin and Win? At Spin and Win we only allow players who are over 18 years of age, provided that this is the minimum age requirement for online gaming within your jurisdiction. Regrettably we also have some jurisdictions where we are not able to accept players from, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
4. Can I register a credit card at Spin and Win that is not mine? Spin and Win strictly forbids players to register or deposit using cards where they are not the signatory. These measures are in place to protect all of our players and their accounts. Should another person wish to play on Spin and Win from your PC then they are welcome to open an account for themselves.
5. Security and Privacy At Spin and Win we take security very seriously. In order to make any transaction on your account you will need your username and password. We then use a secure data transfer during all transactions to prevent any information being supplied to a third party and we never share your information with anyone.
6. Withdrawing Finds At SpinandWin.com we pride ourselves on our swift payment services. You may withdraw all or part of your account balance at anytime through the banking page.
Please note that although you are welcome to request a withdrawal of all or part of your balance at anytime, amounts less than 10 GBP/CAD/AUD/EUR will be subject to a processing charge of 50% of the amount less than 10 GBP/CAD/AUD/EUR with a minimum charge of 5 GBP/CAD/AUD/EUR.
- Example 1: Should you request a withdrawal to the amount of £9 you will be subject to a processing fee of £5 and be refunded £4.
- Example 2: Should you request a withdrawal to the amount of £4 you will be subject to a processing fee of £5 and we will unfortunately not be able to process your withdrawal request.
Should you have a bonus active on your account which is subject to wagering requirements you will not be able to withdraw that bonus utill they have been completed.
More FAQ's can be found on the Spin and Win FAQ Page