Going for the Goal

Going for the Goal

Helping Restore Ability

Contact

  • Vicki Niedermayer
  • 817-469-1977

Theme description

Our company has recently lost senior staff and made many changes. As a result many of our staff was learning their new jobs and how to adapt to the new changes all at once.

Our target was varied as we split our target between three departments. The billing department target was to reduce the outstanding revenue by 60%, the other 40% was saved for the next quarter. Our Personal Attendant Service department target was to hire enough staff to have ten employees on stand by as “floaters” for clients if their attendant was unable to work. The Consumer Directed Service department target was to improve customer service by having a phone response within twenty-four hours.

Our office celebrating reaching our goal with the actors from the Mystery Dinner

To keep track of our process to meet our “goal” we made a graph with a football theme. As the departments worked to accomplish their target their “team football player” progressed down the field. Our target was considered reached as each program made their “Touch Down”.

The staff was given a ballot of different ideas for rewards. We chose to celebrate by going to the Gaylord Texan Resort for “Mein Shaft”, a murder mystery dinner. Fun was had by all and our group won the prize for guessing who the murderer was at the end of the night.


[[Gazelles Best Practices|



Retrieved from "http://aboutus.com/index.php?title=Going_for_the_Goal&oldid=17376705"