About DogRelations NYC
Elisabeth Weiss APDT (Association of Pet Dog Trainers) founder and director of DogRelations™ is a dog behavior counselor living in New York City.
Her goal is to address the needs of our canine companions and enable humans to make their interactions with dogs clear, easy and more satisfying for both dogs and humans.
Elisabeth’s belief is that every dog is a unique individual and that the training process needs to be tailored to each specific circumstance accordingly.
Elisabeth is committed to using common sense and affirmative training methods to educate dogs.
- Manners and Obedience
- House training/Crate training
- Impulse control
- Excessive barking
- Jumping up and lunging
- Biting or nipping
- Leash aggression
- Separation anxiety
- Nutritional guidance
- Feeding protocols
- Weight management
- Balanced exercise program
- Games that reinforce good manners and impulse control
- Tricks that are core strengthening and enhance proprioception
- Post surgery and post injury
- Sports conditioning for working dogs
- Physical conditioning for senior dogs
- Dogs with arthritis
- Occupational therapy
- Mental stimulation for dogs with a chronical illness
- Physical training/conditioning for overweight dogs
- Dogs with orthopedic issues
APDT (Association of Pet Dog Trainers)
AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator
APDT C.L.A.S.S Evaluator
Fully insured and bonded.
Certified in Canine First Aid by the American Red Cross.
YouTube - DogRelations NYC
Facebook - DogRelations NYC
Twitter - DogRelations NYC
Weebly - DogRelations NYC
FeedBurner - DogRelations NYC
Pinterest - DogRelations NYC