DaleyMurphyWisch.com
Title
Daley Murphy Wisch and Associates
Description
With one foot in the past and one foot in the future, the Daley-Murphy-Wisch & Associates Funeral Home provides their clients with the finest personal care available in Beloit and the surrounding communities.
Their history stretches back 83 years, to 1922, when Edward A. Daley purchased a locally-owned funeral home. Joined by Louis P. Murphy in 1950, the two men operated the business together at their location at 816 E. Grand Avenue for the next ten years. In 1960, the home changed ownership when purchased from Mr. Daley by his partners Louis P. Murphy and Richard Wisch. They expanded the firm 18 years later, by taking in Mr. Murphy's son, Jerry, in 1978.
The three men worked well together, and continued to offer professional service and individualized attention to each family they served. But, ten years later, in July of 1988, they found that to continue such personalized attention they required a larger staff. They brought in four new partners, thereby ensuring a consistent quality of service. It was then they incorporated the business, and the name became Daley-Murphy-Wisch and Associates.
