CheckLookUp.com is a check verification and check look up website.
Check Lookup is the only system of its kind.Use the system 24 hours a day to look up information about any valid check drawn on a U.S. bank. Just call the 900 from any land line (cell phones will not work), and then enter the check's routing number to verify a check. You must be 18 years old to use checklookup.com or to call the checklookup.com 900 number. COST OF CALL - $5 flat rateSponsored by: checklookup.com, Boston, MA 02123. Verify a check from any land-line phone and look up a check from any bank to see if it is real or possibly fake.
- Verify a Check Check Verification Phone Number
- Verify a check from Bank of America Verify a check from Bank of America
- Verify a Check from Chase Verify a check from Chase Manhattan Bank
- Reasons for Return RTM Stamp
- Not Sufficient Funds NSF Stamp
- Uncollected Funds Uncollected Funds Stamp
- Stop Payment Stop Payment Stamp
- Refer To Maker RTM Stamp