Wholesale-Direct-First-Aid.com sells first aid items to individuals and businesses.
Wholesale-Direct-First-Aid is owned and operated by dedicated professionals whose goal is to bring hospital quality first aid, safety and medical supplies directly to businesses and individuals at prices below drug store generics. Their trained staff of Customer Service Representatives are capable of handling everything from bee sting treatment for a Boy Scout outing to designing a full emergency station for a military installation in Iraq.
Wholesale-Direct-First-Aid also offers a comprehensive selection of CPR & first aid instructor equipment, safety videos, interactive safety CD's and all OSHA safety training materials required by businesses for state and federal compliance.
Wholesale-Direct-First-Aid offers over 2,000 individual consumer products to address every imaginable emergency.
Wholesale-Direct-First-Aid specializes in OSHA and ANSI compliance and offers industrial products for every business need.
Disaster-Survival & Emergency Preparedness
Wholesale-Direct-First-Aid provides Disaster-Survival & Emergency Preparedness through many resources. Long before anyone had heard of Hurricane Katrina, Wholesale-Direct-First-Aid.com was there. One of the first websites to offer Community Emergency Response Team (C.E.R.T) Kits and supplies, the company provides one of the largest selections of hard-to-find emergency gear and supplies.
- American Red Cross Emergency Kits - American Red Cross Shop
- C.E.R.T. Products & Gear - WDFA's CERT Gear and Community Emergency Response Team Center for Information & Products
- Emergency Food & Water - WDFA's Emergency Food Ration and Emergency Water Provisions
- Emergency Lighting and Heating - WDFA's Lighting and Heating Solutions for Emergency Preparedness
- Evacuation Supplies - WDFA's Evacuation Equipment for Emergency Escape
- Search and Rescue Supplies - WDFA's Search and Rescue Equipment Center
- Everything from Solar Emergency Blankets to Trauma Kits and Triage Supplies - WDFA has everything you need from Emergency Pet Supplies to Triage... Solar Blanket, Shelter and Sleeping, Trauma Supplies and more. Full Disaster Response Emergency Preparedness Supply Center Here.
First Aid Guide
Published by the American Medical Association, this first aid guide is a trusted resource when addressing a wide range of minor injuries including the new CPR guidelines. In simple and easy to read text, it provides step-by-step guidance for treating everyday emergencies such as bleeding, cleaning and bandaging wounds, eye injuries, burns, chemical burns, sunburn, unconsciousness, choking, infant choking, poison, animal bites, and bee stings. Wholesale-Direct-First-Aid.com offers this handy guide individually or in bulk for training programs.
Wholesale-Direct-First-Aid offers a unique program for companies or individuals wishing to become either sub-distributors or to simply refer others to its website.
- 9323 N. Government Way
- Suite 118
- Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Toll-free: 888-553-9203
- Local: 360-243-0611
- Fax: 360-326-1644
OSHA Guarantee Program & OSHA SmartCompliance , AEDs & AED Accessories , American Red Cross , Breast Cancer Awareness , Antiseptics & Ointments , Bandages , Bloodborne Pathogen , Burn Care , Business First Aid Kits , C.E.R.T. Products & Gear , Consumer First Aid Kits , CPR Products , Disaster & Survival , Empty Cases & Bags , Eye Care , First Aid Cabinets , Fundraiser First Aid Kits , Hearing Protection , Hot & Cold Products , Miscellaneous Medical Supplies , Nurse Education & Training Manikins , Outdoor Preparedness , Safety Books, CDs, Videos , Tablets & Medications , Unitized Refills , Wraps & Tapes