VIBA Automation & Engineering, Milano, Italy
VIBA Automation & Engineering is a software house located in Bresso ,near Milano, Italy. Its main field of operation is industrial automation: PLC programming and Human Machine interface as well as network and electrical engineering. VIBA has gained experience in chipboard, MDF board and wood pellet industry. Recent projects include systems for steel manufacturing and distribuitied system for collection of production data.
- Via De Amicis, 2
- Bresso, 20091
- Tel. +39 02 873 95 259
- Fax. +39 02 873 96 916
- January 2006: VIBA was founded
- August 2006: Developement of a complex distribuited HMI system for a chipboard production factory
- April 2007: New offices in Bresso near Milano
- August 2007: Developement of a distribuited HMI system for chemical industry; PLC programs for dosing systems
- December 2007-January 2008: Developement and commissioning of PLC, HMI and supply of electrical cabinets for the treatment of raw wood for a chipboard production factory. One of the first applications of Intouch v10.0!
- February 2008: Developement and commissioning of PLC and HMI for a cutting machine for wood based panels with recipe management and semplified layout.