TheLoneBeader.com is a bead embroiderer from Quincy, Massachusetts
The Lone Beader
- one who creates beadwork without the assistance or company of others.
- one who prefers solitude while creating beadwork.
About The Lone Beader
The Lone Beader is a self-taught bead embroidery artist currently working in Quincy, Massachusetts. She loves to create extremely dimensional beaded paintings by stitching glass seed beads to felt... Much of her bead art is inspired by pop culture, classic cars, and rock'n'roll music. Join her on a journey and let her beadwork take you for a ride... For information regarding prices or commissioned work, please contact the artist through her website.
Find The Lone Beader on:
- Blogger: The Lone Beader's Blog - : [}}} RSS Feed]
- Etsy.com: The Lone Beader's Gallery Shop
- MySpace: The Lone Beader on Myspace
- Facebook: The Lone Beader's Facebook Page
- Twitter: Follow The Lone Beader!
- Boston, MA USA