The House Clinics are a complementary health clinic, established in 1987 to help the people of Bristol get back on their feet. They are a highly trained team of practitioners who offer some of the best treatment for a wide range of physical conditions.
The House Clinics strive to provide the best service in the area and a team of specialists in their respective fields, work together to ensure you receive the best treatment to help you back to full health as quickly as possible. All of their practitioners are registered with the relevant professional bodies and come highly recommended.
There are 4 clinics based in and around the Bristol area, including:
- City Centre
When you decide to make a booking, one of their practitioners will carry out a consultation and examination, followed by a diagnosis and recommended treatment plan. They understand the importance of making their patients feel involved in their own recovery, so this is why steps are taken to explain the cause of the problem. You will also receive a full report that you can take away with you after your consultation.
The following therapies are available across the clinic network:
- Sports massage therapy
Typical problems that can be treated include neck aches, back aches, sports injuries, problems of the lower limbs including feet and ankles and re-alignment of the spine.
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/108413896067599840457/about
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thehouseclinics
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHouseClinics
- Blogger: http://thehouseclinics.blogspot.com
- Wordpress: www.thehouseclinics.wordpress.com
- Gravatar: http://en.gravatar.com/thehouseclinics
- Google + Page: https://plus.google.com/107865347075158645162/about
- Tumblr: http://thehouseclinics.tumblr.com
- About.me: https://about.me/thehouseclinics
- Aboutus.org: http://www.aboutus.org/TheHouseClinics.co.uk