- Call up https://freedns.afraid.org/
- To create an account scroll down and select Sign Up!
- The page for creating a user account will open.
- Enter the desired user information into the fields.
- The entered e-mail address must be valid.
You will receive an e-mail with a link that you can follow to activate your user account.
- In the "Type the bolded above, below" field, enter the numbers indicated above the field.
- Activate the "I agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions" field if you accept the providers terms and conditions.
- Select "Send activation email" if you wish to submit the completed form.
- The FreeDNS service will send activation emails from email@example.com, make sure your anti-spam programs accept this.
- You must confirm your registration within 48 hours in order to activate your FreeDNS user account.
Next: Register your Subdomain >>