is the Indiana State Central Collection Unit homepage



Excerpted from the website:

If you have been ordered to pay child support and it is not being withheld from your paycheck by an employer, you will need to begin to mail your child support personal check, money order or cashier's check to the address below. Do not send cash.
read more

Additional Information

External Links

Retrieved from ""