CommonCraft.com website to get data in plain english
Common Craft makes short videos (typically 2-4 minutes) that make complex subjects easier to understand by explaining them "in plain English". Their goal is to provide precise and compact information.
By simple method of Paper Works, they deliver user ideas and messages which are simple and amazing to understand. Paper Works easily market the products and services of a typical business in a unique and an effective way.
Common Craft' business was formerly based on custom videos, but they have now transitioned to making their own videos that they license through the Common Craft Store.
Exposing their social media talent by exploiting their potential
Products and Services
- Wikis in Plain English
- RSS in Plain English
- Video Google Docs in Plain English Produced a video idea that highlighted why e-mail attachments are not a fine way for sharing digital documents
- Buying a home with RedFin Produced a video which exposed the importance of on-line real state brokerage
- Client Video: Google's My Location for Mobile Maps Created a video for the innovative Google Maps for Mobile
- Client Video: Vancouver's I-Move (In A Minute) Beautifully captured video for Vancouver traffic problems]
- Client Video: California School Finance in Plain English Video for school funding
- Video:MyGadge in plain English MyGadges is a software tool which is a combination of wikis, bot and mobile for the purpose of sharing, inquiring and updating information
- Client Video Energy for Java DevelopmentThis video creates awareness and understanding about some parts of code which produced bugs and the reason of producing that error.
- Video: PRWeb in Plain English(An episode of Common Craft - Explanations In Plain English)Served for a task for a press release and produced content for people interested in PR Web.
- Wet Paint Wikis In Plain EnglishThey created an amazing piece for promoting their brand
- Contact Page
- Seattle, WA 98144