Brosix.com helps businesses build their own IM network.
Brosix Enterprise Instant Messenger
Connecting with others via Instant Messenger (IM) is faster, more efficient and less expensive than traditional communication options. You can easily verify who is available online and eliminate downtime. This makes Instant Messaging an ideal and necessary business tool.
The problem with the free public Instant Messaging networks is that everyone can participate and everyone can contact your employees. This not only reduces their productivity but also is a security threat.
Brosix gives everyone opportunity to build their own business class Instant Messaging network. With a business Instant Messaging network companies benefit from improving their employees communication and at the same time avoid all disadvantages of free public IM networks.
Brosix was founded in 2006 to develop easy-to-use, secure communication tools for home and enterprises. Our goal is to enable people and companies to benefit from innovative instant messaging and peer-to-peer without making substantial investments in hardware, software and infrastructure.
Brosix PUBLIC Free Version
There is a free version with many of the features of Brosix Enterprise - Brosix PUBLIC Free Instant Messenger
Brosix.org is in fact one of the private Instant Messaging networks hosted by Brosix, but it is opened so everyone can join.
Brosix Messenger Features
- Text Chat - send an instant message to anyone from your buddy list. Brosix provides as well support for offline-messages and text conference.
- Text Conference - invite your colleagues or friends and easily establish an online chat room.
- Voice Chat - talking is easier to explain what you mean, need, require. And here is for free - no phone bills, no taxes.
- Voice Conference - combine other Brosix features (like Whiteboard, Co-Browse, Screen Sharing) with Voice Conference to achieve reliable and efficient online meeting. And it is free - no phone bills, no taxes.
- Voice Mail - leave a voice mail message to anyone from your contact list. This way you can easier and faster explain what you wanted to say while he/she has been unavailable.
- Video Chat - see who you are talking to and the expression of his/her face.
- File Transfer - send a file or group of files. You can drag-and-drop the selected files or browse for them.
- Co-Browse - share a browser. The easiest way to show what you are looking at. No need to explain what URL to type and which link to click. Just open the Co-Browse and your friend (colleague) will follow your browsing automatically.
- Whiteboard - draw your ideas. You can use variety of tools, select different colors, even add text captions.
- Screen Sharing - show your computer desktop. It is easier to show what you do than explaining. With this feature you can show your desktop or watch the desktop of the user as well as remote control his/her computer.
- Screenshot - Send a screenshot of your desktop to your party with just one click. (By holding the Ctrl key while you click the Screenshot icon the Brosix windows will be visible on the screenshot.)
- Encryption - all the traffic is encrypted.
- Profile picture - You can set a picture in your profile. The picture will be displayed in the Text Chat window, in the File Transfer, in the Voice Conference and wherever appropriate.
- Brosix is portable - You can install your Brosix on a flash drive and take it around with you.
About.com Best IM Nominations 2009
In 2009 Brosix was nominated for the following awards in the About.com IM competition. The categories Brosix was nominated for include:
- Best IM Experience 2009
- Best Third-Party IM Client 2009
- Most Improved IM Client 2009
- Best IM Feature 2009 (for Whiteboard Feature)
- Best IM Developers 2009
Click here to view the contact form.
- Brosix Enterprise Instant Messenger
- Brosix PUBLIC Free Instant Messenger
- Brosix Blog
- Brosix Forum
- Alexa: Brosix.com
- WHOIS for Brosix.com
20 Oct. 2006