BindingInk.org a non-profit organization for Equality of all Humankind
Saving Humanities One Human at a Time, One book, One Poem, One Quote, One Song... at a Time.
BindingInk.org is a non-profit organization emphasizing the Equality of all Humankind by featuring Humanities because behind every Pen there Is a Person. And as Edward George Bulwer Lytton said, the Pen is mightier than the sword.
Arts/Humanities Website now featuring People, music, poetry, literature, philosophy... to help:
S.T.O.P. ® Stop the bullying, Stop the discriminating STOP and: See The Other People.
Binding Ink, Reinventing the Pen for the sake of Humankind.
Ndpthepoetress originated from Nom De Plume The Poetress, a term expanded and coined by Jeane Michelle Culp at BindingInk.org
Having additionally coined and added the letter r to Poetess (a woman who writes poetry), Jeane Michelle Culp is known as The Poetress, Mistress to Words Forever More.
Nom de plume The Poetress - Jeane Michelle Culp (ndpthepoetress) Poet, Writer, Author, Humanitarian
Blog Sites by : Jeane Michelle Culp of BindingInk.org:
- Binding Ink II A collection of Poetry and Stories by - Jeane Michelle Culp (ndpthepoetress)
- Binding Ink III Showing her Appreciation for Awards kindly given to Binding Ink, happily extending these Awards to other fellow Bloggers, and a lot of memes that make the blogosphere fun!
- Other words coined by Jean Michelle Culp:
S.T.O.P. ® (See The Other People) Stop the bullying, Stop the discriminating STOP and: See The Other People.
doeosapiens: A wise or knowing female. Derived from the word Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise human" or "knowing human"). Created for the blog site : Your 2 Cents Worth
HCU4H by Binding Ink:
- Humanitarian Causes United for Humanity (alternate link) : Humanitarian Causes United for Humanity A "one stop place" for People to list AND find Humanitarian Causes. Is Your Cause listed, beCause we care.
- Binding Ink by Nom de plume The Poetress (ndpthepoetress) Birth name Jean Michelle Culp born in Zanesville, Ohio
Nom de plume The Poetress - Jeane Michelle Culp (ndpthepoetress) Poet, Writer, Author, and Humanitarian
Domain: Binding Ink.org
Equality of all Humankind covering all the *Humanities
- Humanities: 1. all human beings collectively; the human race; humankind. 2. the quality or condition of being human; human nature. 3. the quality of being humane; kindness; benevolence. 4. the humanities,
a. the study of classical languages and classical literature. b. the Latin and Greek classics as a field of study. c. literature, philosophy, art, etc., as distinguished from the natural sciences. d. the study of literature, philosophy, art, etc.