Amnesty International USA
Excerpted from the website:
- About Amnesty International
- Founded in London in 1961, Amnesty International is a Nobel Prize-winning grassroots activist organization with over 1.8 million members worldwide. Amnesty International undertakes research and action focused on preventing and ending grave abuses of the rights to physical and mental integrity, freedom of conscience and expression, and freedom from discrimination, within the context of its work to promote all human rights. Amnesty International USA (AIUSA) is the U.S. Section of Amnesty International.
- 600 Pennsylvania Ave SE, 5th Floor
- Washington DC 20003 US
- Amnesty International USA
- +1 202 544 0200, Fax: +1 202 546 7142