Alkabli.net provides news and articles from an artist in Sudan
Al Kabli From Sudan
Excerpted from the website:
- Sudan was a collection of small, independent states from the beginning of the Christian era until 1820-21, when Egypt conquered and unified the northern portion of the country. Although Egypt claimed all of present Sudan during most of the 19th century, it was unable to establish effective control of southern Sudan, which remained an area of fragmented tribes subject to frequent attacks by slave raiders.
- In 1881, a religious leader named Muhammad Ahmed ibn Abdalla proclaimed himself the Mahdi, or "expected one," and began to unify tribes in western and central Sudan. His followers took on the name "Ansars," which they continue to use today.
- Hatta UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Emarati, ali albdwawi
- +971 504479040, Fax: +971 48521021
- Alexa: Alkabli.net[[Category:Ø£ÙØ±ÙŠÙ‚ÙŠØ§]]