Antigua & Barbuda Association of Persons with Disabilities - Home
Excerpted from the website:
- A brief history of how the Organization was founded, how it became affiliated regionally and internationally, and some of the regional and international events we have participated in.
- The Antigua & Barbuda Association of Persons with Disabilities (ABAPD) was founded on May 20, by persons with disabilities who recognize the absence of an active voice who understood the rights and needs of persons with disabilities and who want to play a significant part in the decisions that affect our daily lives.
- Then Chairperson of Disabled Peoples' International North America/Caribbean Region (DPI NACR), the late Mr. Reginald Rolle, officiated at our inaugural Meeting when our first Board of Directors was elected.
- PO Box W123
- St. Johns 12345 ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
- Antigua & Barbuda Association
- Alexa: Abapd.org