This historic 3 unit Victorian building was designed and built by A.W. Pattiani in 1891. All units are sunny with 12ft ceilings, stain glass windows, period fixtures, gas stoves, a coin-op laundry and a shared yard. The gardens are beautiful and are maintained by a gardener. The neighborhood is quiet and is within walking distance to the beach, shopping and dining areas on Webster Street.